Ahead of REEEPâ€™s 9th programme cycle which kicks off in late August 2012, REEEP is conducting a call for experts who could assist with tasks related to this funding cycle and beyond.
Possible freelance assignments include:
- Evaluating project proposals in the 9th funding cycle
- Conducting project impact assessments and evaluations of completed projects from earlier cycles
- Data collection, analysis and report writing
- Market analysis
In line with our mission and the sorts of projects we fund, we’re seeking experts with qualifications and experience in:
- Specific renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors: e.g.solar energy, energy efficiency standards and labelling, etc.
- Core REEEP themes: policy, legislation, business & finance models
- Selected thematic areas: business models for clean energy, decentralised and off-grid generation, food-energy nexus, water-energy nexus and energy data expertise
- priority countries for the 9th cycle including emerging economies, Sub-Saharan Africa and some selected countries in Latin America and Asia (including Bolivia, Colombia, Nicaragua, Peru and Indonesia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Nepal and Lao PDR)